For generations white Lotus flowers and shiny golden pagodas
have been associated with Thailand’s cultural heritage. While
gold is a symbol for enlightenment and eternity, the white Lotus
flower symbolises purity and harmony, and its green leaves can
be interpreted as a symbol of hope..
Elephant Parade® is a social enterprise and runs the world’s largest art exhibition of decorated elephant statues. Created by artists and celebrities, each Elephant Parade statue is a unique art piece. Life-size statues are exhibited in cities around the world and raise awareness and funds for elephant conservation. Experts say the Asian Elephant could become extinct in 30 years!
Numbered limited edition, hand-painted replicas are created from the exhibition elephants and 20% of Elephant Parade net profits are donated to elephant welfare and conservation projects.
Each elephant is gift boxed and has a hologram of authenticity and a certificate listing the artist, series, production number, year, and parade city. They are hand-painted at the Elephant Parade studio in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
Rigorous quality control procedures maintain high standards of quality, but please bear in mind that due to their hand-painted nature, there will always be minor variances and imperfections.
- Hand painted by talented artists
- Exclusive limited edition
- Original certificate stating the series and unique production number
- Luxury gift box and a hologram of authenticity
- 20% of Elephant Parade's net profit is donated to elephant conservation projects
- Product: Elephant Parade - Handmade Elephant Figurine - 10 cm
- Product dimensions: L 12 x H 10 x W 6 cm
- Product weight: 200 grams
- Material: Polyresin
- Colour: Multi
- Packaging: Luxury Gift packaging
- Packaging dimensions: L 14 x W 11 x H 7.5 cm
- Packaging weight: 300 grams
- Brand: Elephant Parade